On Saturday, April 26, 2003, I married my beloved, Nathan, after a whirlwind courtship. (If you don't know the story, ask me. I love to talk about it! We are an eHarmony success story!) We celebrated our 4th anniversary this past Thursday. Four whole years - wow! Nathan gave me the most beautiful red roses that day, and took me to a wonderful dinner at PF Chang's. A very special "thank you" to Brent & Jessica for babysitting Jackson for us that night so we could have a date!
As usual, the pictures don't really do them justice, but take a look at these beauties! I sure do love my husband!
As usual, the pictures don't really do them justice, but take a look at these beauties! I sure do love my husband!

2 comments:
I know the story but I always love to hear it again! Happy Anniversary! Love you both!
Jane
Happy Anniversary Jill and Nathan. It seems like just yesterday that I was decorating for your wedding. I'll never forget that beautiful courtship and wedding. God bless you both
Liz
Post a Comment