The life & times of Nathan, Jill & sweet baby Jackson!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Aunt Joanie's Special Day!
Happy Birthday, Aunt Joanie! (As you can see, it's birthday month for Jackson's aunties!) We hope you have a beautiful time celebrating your very special day! Celebrate & enjoy! We love you!
Jackson & Aunt Joanie the day we brought him home from the hospital. Aunt Joanie stayed with us for three glorious weeks. What a big help she was! We didn't want to see her leave!
A wife & mom striving to serve God & glorify Him in all I do. I have been married since April of '03 to my wonderful husband. We welcomed our precious baby son into the world in February of '06. I am crazy in love with both of them! I am living my dream of being a stay-at-home wife and mommy. God's grace, goodness, and provision amaze me! May the joy of the Lord be yours today!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Joanie!
I hope you had a great day and felt as special as you are!
I love you!
Janie Lou
Post a Comment