Monday, February 12, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...



What a beautiful day we're having in Tucson today! It's bright, sunny, and 65 degrees this lovely afternoon. Jackson & I took a stroll through the neighborhood before coming home and watering the outdoor plants. He loves being outside! On our walk we came upon a small strip mall, so we walked along the sidewalk and peeked in the store windows. As we were walking I noticed Jackson see our reflection in the store windows and we would wave back and forth to each others' reflections. It was very sweet! It's so fun to see him experience all these new things in his world! Every day is a new adventure!

2 comments:

The Coffey Grounds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coffey Grounds said...

Hi Jill,
I'm so happy that you are getting the chance to be a stay at home Mom and enjoying all these precious moments with your sweet little boy. They grow up fast so enjoy! I hope to see you in Mesa soon.