Saturday, February 24, 2007

Goodbye Old Friend...

What a momentous week we've had! Not only did our baby son have his first birthday, but he also got the go-ahead from Dr. R. to leave formula behind and begin whole milk. Yippee! So, goodbye Similac...you've been good to us this past year, but I don't think we'll miss you. I know we won't miss the $27 a week habit you've caused us! Does Jackson like whole milk? AND HOW! Here is a picture of him with his very first whole milk bottle. He scarfs it!

1 comment:

The Coffey Grounds said...

Yeah Jackson, You are drinking like the big boys! Wow this is a huge week for your parents. Have fun at the family wedding this weekend. I hope I get to see you. You have to come and see the puppies, all 7 of them! It's there last week here. I'm getting sad!
Love ya,
Liz