Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh, the pressure!


Hi folks! I see now that ten days is much too long to go without posting on my blog. Your forgiveness, please! Life in our home is good now that sweet little Jackson is feeling better. He suffered through six long days of diarrhea (now you know why I didn't have time to post a new message!). Bless his little heart! I tell you, we should have bought stock in Huggies!


We're gearing up for the Super Bowl this Sunday. What do you think? I really don't care either way, but I guess I'm pulling for the Colts. I have friends who live in Indiana. I'm not even sure they are Colts fans, but that's where I'm leaning!


We started Secret Sisters at church a few weeks ago. It's going to be a FUN year! If you're not sure what a Secret Sister is, it's where you fill out a form with all your favorite things, then all the forms get turned in and the facilitator (Nathan is facilitating ours this year so I can participate...whatta guy!) assigns you to be someone's Secret Sister for the year. You get their form, then surprise them throughout the year with special little goodies & cards. Then at the end of the year you have a Secret Sister party where you get to "reveal" who you have been giving to all year, and you find out who's been giving to you. It's a lot of fun, and sometimes hard to keep it a secret. I am going to try really hard to not let my Secret Sister figure out it's me this year. Keeping it a surprise and seeing the look on her face at the revealing party is such fun! If any of you out there have some tips for great Secret Sister gift ideas, pass them along!


Hmmm...that's about it for now. Oh - tomorrow is a big day for us. I'll tell you all about it...tomorrow!


Ta ta for now!


2 comments:

The Coffey Grounds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coffey Grounds said...

Hi Jill,
I'm sorry to hear Jackson was under the weather. I hope he is well and that you're chasing after him again.
Have a great weekend.