A wife & mom striving to serve God & glorify Him in all I do. I have been married since April of '03 to my wonderful husband. We welcomed our precious baby son into the world in February of '06. I am crazy in love with both of them! I am living my dream of being a stay-at-home wife and mommy. God's grace, goodness, and provision amaze me! May the joy of the Lord be yours today!
3 comments:
Wow Jill,You grew Tulips! Way to go girl. I hope you are still celebrating your 40th birthday.
Enjoy while you can still see and hear!
Jill,
The Eulate is me LIZ. I can't figure out how that came up!
Hi Jill,
When are you coming to the valley? I have a surprise for you! Don't worry it's not a puppy for Jackson. Let me know.
Love ya, Liz
Post a Comment