Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello World!

I finally did it...I finally joined the land of the BLOG. And not a day too soon! I've been soaking in every aspect of this day - Monday, January 15, 2007 - because this is the last day I can call myself a "Thirty-something." Oh my, I'm turning FORTY tomorrow! How did this happen?? But instead of dreading the day, I'm choosing to embrace it! So to celebrate my new-found lease on life, I decided to join in on the blogging and hopefully delight one and all with charming stories and precious pictures of my dear, sweet family. I hope to update this often and keep friends and family enlightened with the happenings in our home. This should be fun!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Let Oregon Alice be the first to congratulate you on entering the blog world and to wish you a Happy 40th Birthday. Grandmas love hearing cute baby stories and seeing baby pictures. I'll be watching ya.

Alice Swartz

Janie Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coffey Grounds said...

Happy 40th Birthday Jill. I am so excited to spend the day with you on your "BIG" day. Girlfriend, we will embrace the whole day with lots of fun and laughter. See you in a couple hours and get ready for a fun full day.
Hugs, Liz Coffey

Carlie said...

Hi Jill ~

This is awesome! You are am amazing woman, and I am proud to call you my friend. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and have a precious, beautiful family. We have known each since grade school, and have been through a lot together. Thank you for being an incredible friend. HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY!!! (I'm only 6 months behind you! : ) Wishing you the most SPECIAL, fun-filled day ever!

I love you!
Carlie

Linda said...

Hi Jill,

Happy Birthday my friend! I can't wait to see you and Jackson on the 26th!

I look forward to keeping updated checking out your Blog.

Love ya,
Linda

Gene said...

Jill, you truly are on the cutting edge of technology, and you are a great wife , Mother, sister and friend, a true millenium woman!
I love you-
Brother in Law married to your favorite sister~