Jill, Help, I lost all my blog addresses. I don't even have your new email. I updated my computer and I lost tons of info. Can you email me your info. Thanks
A wife & mom striving to serve God & glorify Him in all I do. I have been married since April of '03 to my wonderful husband. We welcomed our precious baby son into the world in February of '06. I am crazy in love with both of them! I am living my dream of being a stay-at-home wife and mommy. God's grace, goodness, and provision amaze me! May the joy of the Lord be yours today!
2 comments:
Jill,
Help, I lost all my blog addresses. I don't even have your new email. I updated my computer and I lost tons of info. Can you email me your info. Thanks
JILL PLEASE UPDATE THIS BLOG! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Post a Comment