In other news, we have a new air conditioner! Yippee!! Our AC bit the dust on Saturday, May 31, and we finally got a new one installed yesterday, Wednesday, June 11. Thankfully we have a home warranty, so it didn't cost us anything to get a new AC unit, but it took the warranty company FOREVER to get everything approved. We stayed at Gene & Joan's for the whole time - 12 days (thank you, Gene & Joan, for letting us stay with you for an extended period of time!). I don't know what we would have done otherwise. It was way too hot to stay at our house with no AC. This humidity is stifling. I do not like it!
Nathan has a J-O-B! Praise God! Hallelujah! He's working at a local grocery store, and although it's not the ideal job he was hoping for, we are thankful for it. He'll continue to pursue other employment.
I know it's been a while (a long while) since I've posted on this blog. I'll try to do better. It's my goal to get pictures up soon of our lovely new home! In the meantime, I'll post a few pictures we've taken throughout the past few months. Until next time...
4 comments:
Praise the Lord you have updated your blog! Yeah I'm sute everyone was tired of seeing how many words you can type girlfriend! Thank yo for the pictures of everyone. Love the front door and cant wait to walk thru it someday!
Miss you
Awww...poor Jackson! I'm glad you posted this link on Facebook. Got you saved under my "Blogs" folder in my favorites.
Miss you!
Ah, battle wounds. I'm sure that's not the first and; unfortunately, won't be his last! Jackson has gotten so much taller and older looking since I've seen him last. It was nice to see pictures of everyone. I like your shorter "do" and I can't wait to see pictures of your house!
Love and miss you guys!
Hey Aunt Jill - good to hear from you & thanks for the fam update. :) Poor little Jackson! But he's still preciously cute. :) BTW, we have the same hat for Johnny (reversible blue/tan) and LOVE it for the sun. It's one of the few that he doesn't try to take off immediately! Glad to hear about Nathan's job. Wish we could visit you soon and let the boys play together. I'd love to see your house (& Joanie's) and see Houston for the 1st time. Hopefully someday...Love, Ang
Post a Comment