Nathan at 4 months old

7-1-68
The sun shone a whole lot brighter
Than ever it had before, shining down on me
At 6:45 p.m. both hands of time stopped turning
And you came waltzing in to change my world for good
And I was only two years old, so really I don’t know
Exactly what was going on
But I, I bet I laughed and played
Harder on that day
Because my whole world was changing
7-1-68
You breathed your first breath
And suddenly living life meant so much more
On the day that you were born
And I, well I was only two, so I didn’t have a clue
Of all that was transpiring
But I, I bet the sky was blue
And all the world looked new
Cause everything was changing
7-1-68
You breathed your first breath
And suddenly living life meant so much more
On the day that you were born
I love you, sweetheart. Have a wonderful day!
The sun shone a whole lot brighter
Than ever it had before, shining down on me
At 6:45 p.m. both hands of time stopped turning
And you came waltzing in to change my world for good
And I was only two years old, so really I don’t know
Exactly what was going on
But I, I bet I laughed and played
Harder on that day
Because my whole world was changing
7-1-68
You breathed your first breath
And suddenly living life meant so much more
On the day that you were born
And I, well I was only two, so I didn’t have a clue
Of all that was transpiring
But I, I bet the sky was blue
And all the world looked new
Cause everything was changing
7-1-68
You breathed your first breath
And suddenly living life meant so much more
On the day that you were born
I love you, sweetheart. Have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
That's precious
Happy Birthday Nathan. Enjoy your day.
Happy Birthday Nathan!! :)
I know those lyrics Jill...from my fave SCC. How cool that they work for you guys, too. :)
love,
Ang
Post a Comment