Friday, June 29, 2007

Sedona

Sedona is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! If you've never been there, I highly recommend it. Jackson & I made a trip there last weekend to see my friend Laurie and her three boys. They don't live there, but were passing through on their way home from California to Georgia, and stopped for a few nights at one of their time shares. Laurie graciously invited us to join them and experience the beauty of that part of the state. It had been a whole year since we'd seen Laurie and the boys, so we jumped at the chance!

While we were there my friend Kari and her three kids drove up from Gilbert to spend a day with us. Laurie and Kari have three children each - exactly the same ages! Those two share many similarities, and it was such a delight for me to find a friend in Kari when I moved to Arizona and moved far away from Laurie. In fact, they each named their oldest sons (who were born exactly three months apart to the day) Braden/Brayden! Life is crazy sometimes! God is so good to fill our lives with wonderful and meaningful friendships.

Back row - Brayden, Braden, Laurie, Kari
Front row - Wil, Kale, Tyler Rae, Kegan






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen your blog site! It's beautiful. I can tell by the looks of it how much time it must take you to stay current. You amaze me.
Sedona was fun. I will send you more pictures when I get organized. i.e., "Don't hold your breath". :-)

joaniegirl said...

glad you three gals and your kiddos had a good time in sunny sedona!

The Coffey Grounds said...

Looks like a great time in Sedona. You forgot to mention the friend you stopped and had lunch with in sunny Mesa! Way to go Girlfriend!