Friday, March 9, 2007
We Have A Walking Boy!
Our sweet boy took his first wobbly steps this past Monday night, March 5. Soooooo cute! He surprised Nathan and me, and I think he really surprised himself! Now everytime we see him toddling around the house, he is smiling from ear-to-ear. What an accomplishment! He still isn't sure enough of himself to get into a standing position on his own - he needs to crawl to something so he can pull himself up - but I know it will only be a matter of time until he figures that out. We actually caught some of his first steps on video, amazingly enough, but I wasn't able to post the video here to my blog, so if you'd like to see it, check out my MySpace page (link on the right sidebar). The video is posted there. Nathan put it together and it's quite cute, if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jill & nathan -
i LOVE the video of sweet baby jackson taking his first steps! he is so proud of himself too! i can't wait to see him in action, and by that time, i'm sure he'll already be a pro!!! love you guys, joanie
Post a Comment