Tuesday, March 13, 2007
You Are Hereby Summoned...
to appear for JURY DUTY. Ugh! My third jury summons in the past four and a half years. I was chosen for the first two, and most likely will be chosen for this one too (I think I'm a prosecutor's dream). By the way, in the four plus years I've known Nathan, he has yet to be summoned for jury duty. UNBELIEVABLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh No Jill,
Were you selected? Wow that's a lot of times to be summoned!
Keep us posted.
Hi Jill,
I love jury duty. I find our court system and most of the cases fascinating. In fact I served on a very interesting case (child molestation) just last week.
I hope you get a good one if you get selected. Or if you don't want to serve, I hope you get excused.
So what happened in court? Can you tell us?
in all the places we've lived i have only been "summoned" one time... and that has been since living here in the houston area. i was chosen, and thankfully, it was a traffic violation, so i only had to be there the one day!
has it happened yet jill? if you tell us about it, then will you have to kill us?!?! :-)
love you, joanie
Post a Comment