Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Comments

I'm sure there are between three and four thousand people who visit my blog on a daily basis to see how life is going on our little house. Yes, betweeen 3 & 4,000! (Three might even be pushing it!) But for those of you who do check in from time-to-time, please know that I changed the parameters and you can now post a comment, even if you don't have a Google account! I'm sorry to say I didn't know you previously had to have a Google account in order to comment, but that has been resolved. So, please, comment away! (Pretty please?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, Nathan and Beautiful Jackson! I am one of the 4,000 people that check up on you! I love all the pictures. I have even put Ephram on my lap and he bangs on the desk when he sees Jackson's picture. It's funny! Well, I'm glad that I can keep up with your beautiful, sweet baby boy! Love ya,

Hafida

Unknown said...

I love you babe.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill. I check in from time to time, too. (In fact, I have a live feed to your blog.) Now you know you you have at least 3, and your estimate is accurate! :)

The Coffey Grounds said...

I'm there Girlfriend atleast five times a week!

joaniegirl said...

okay, this blog stuff is pretty new to me... but when you send an email and remind me, i definitely go check it out!
love you, joanie

Janie Lou said...

Hi Jill -
I love to visit your blog almost every day to see your posts, pictures and comments!
I love you!
Janie Lou